Weekend in Pictures

This weekend was a bit of a quiet one. My parents were here for a quick visit to see the little one, so we went on lots of walks and spent our time playing with her new favourite toy and (finally) mastered sitting up without tipping over.

Before they arrived I headed over to the MAK to check out the 100 Beste Plakate exhibition. I've been to this annual exhibition for the past few years, but unfortunately this year it was tucked away in the smallest room in the Museum, which made it really difficult to stand back and appreciate the posters. Even though the show could have been better it was still nice to check out the posters and get some inspiration – hopefully they'll be back in the big hall next year. All in all a successful weekend.

Took advantage of having the car and made a quick trip to IKEA. I think for the first time ever I managed to leave without buying anything that wasn't on the list, not even napkins! Pretty proud of my self-restraint. Can't leave without a hot dog though!

Finally getting the kitchen finalised. Still have a few bits and pieces to work on, but it's about 90% there. Hopefully I'll be able to post the big reveal soon...

Fresh flowers always bring a table to life, need to buy them more often!





No comments:

Post a Comment