Five for the Weekend

LIFE Magazine


Five links for the weekend:

• How Hemingway liked his burger (via Kottke)

The Designer's Dilemma. So true...

• I still keep going back to look at this kitchen renovations. It's amazing how they transformed the space on a tiny budget.

• I NEED this table by Matt Ines (via swissmiss)

• If you're as Breaking Bad obsessed as I am, NYMag has been providing some really in-depth commentary and analysis.

Enjoy the weekend. I'll be trying to finish up a few projects around the flat before my parents arrive next weekend – mainly trying to decide if the changes I made to our TV sideboard thing are good or awful... the jury's still out. And finally spray paint the picture frames for the kitchen, which I've been meaning to do since the last time my parents visited 3 months ago (oops!).

No comments:

Post a Comment