Sunday Scenes #1

A healthy start to the day… Can't say the same for the end of the day, which I finished with a piece of raspberry cake. No regrets though, it tasted amazing.

Made the most of the gorgeous weather with a walk in the Donaupark, probably my 2nd favourite park in Vienna (Prater will always be my number 1...)

Starting to really feel like autumn, even got a chance to wear my favourite wooly cardigan today.

May have gotten a little over-excited with the spray paint… but it was worth it. I'll post pictures of the kitchen as soon as I finish hanging the last picture, but it's nice to have everything finally come together. It takes me absolutely ages to finish projects and then I'm so happy when it's done, I wonder why I didn't make the changes sooner.

Tatort! Sunday evening must-see TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment